We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and private dental practice based in Milton Keynes.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- A rate of £12+ per hour an average annual salary of £23,000 !
- Full time position
- Flexible working days and hours!
- Saturdays are required twice a month on a rota basis
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- PPE an uniform provided
- Immediate start
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Brilliant rated Private Dental Practice with 4 surgeries
- Modern surgeries that all comply with COVID regulations and air conditioning
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Fully digital practice with SOE software Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo and more!
- The practice offers amazing services such as Implants, whitening and other dentistry cosmetics
- Free on street parking
- Good Management Systems
- Both left and right handed chairs on site
- Full support on site with a friendly and very close knit team with 4 Associates, 1 Implantologist, 1 periodontist, 1 endodontist, 1 orthodontist, 5 Nurses, 1 hygienist and very supportive admin team on site
- Easy access to the train station
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 8065 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing