We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified or trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly dental practice based in York.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- A rate of £10.00-£13.50 per hour (£20,800 for a Trainee Nurse and £28,000 for a Qualified Dental Nurse) !!!
- Monday to Friday role, no weekends !!
- From 09:00 – 17:00 with 1 hour lunch !!
- Full time and Part time positions available !
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- Backing the clinical team and reception team in gaining acceptance for treatment plans from clients and support the practice in gaining testimonials and referrals from clients
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance
- GDC are costs covered
- PPE and uniform are provided !
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Modern Mixed and FD practice with 9 surgeries !
- Well located with great facilities !
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Fully digital practice with Belmont chair, Rotary Endo, Microscope, Digital X-Rays, SOE software, Intra Oral Cameras and more !
- The practice offers amazing services such as Implants, whitening and other dentistry cosmetics
- Good Management systems and structure
- Clinical leadership framework
- Fantastic Organisational Culture
- Full support on site
- Great transportations links and Car Park available onsite
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing