We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly and private dental practice based near Exmouth, Devon.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- A rate of £22,880 per annum (£10- £11 per hour) - depending on experience
- Flexible working days and hours!
- Full time or Part time positions are available !
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- GDC costs are covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Build trusting and caring relationships with all patients, and take all reasonable steps to ensure their comfort and retain them as a client.
- Assist the clinical team and reception team in gaining acceptance for treatment plans from clients and support the practice in gaining testimonials and referrals from clients
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Brilliant rated Dental Practice with 5 surgeries all refurbished !
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Fully digital practice with Digital X Rays Intra Oral Camera TV screen scanning device on clear aligners OPG coming soon !
- The practice offers amazing services such as Implants, whitening and other dentistry cosmetics
- Full support on site with
- 3 Associates 2 Receptionist 1 PM 2 Qualified Nurses and 2 Trainee
- Easy access to the train station
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call into the office line on 0203 9129 803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing