Business Support Officer based in Woolwich and the rate is £10.41ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ611772
The successful candidate will carry out a range of administrative duties including the maintenance of accurate records and systems, relating to the service, including any associated IT systems (e.g. Protocol, CareFirst, Electronic Data Management, Education systems, etc), file destruction, website checks and authoring, data collation and data quality.
- Provide support and assistance on recording mechanisms to other workers, also to support mobile working
- Recommend and contribute to the development of systems and procedures to ensure the effective, efficient running of the support service
- Deal with a wide range of enquiries from employees and customers that will require patience, understanding, basic service knowledge and an ability to establish the exact nature of the problem/enquiry
- To initiate and process routine correspondence, reports and other documents as directed, to support professionals.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration