My clients located in Birmingham are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing consultancy team. This position will be providing cost consultancy and procurement services in the mobile telecommunications sector, so candidates should have prior experience and knowledge of M+E services. This company are well established in the UK with multiple offices and are continuing to grow so now is an excellent time to join this consultancy where progression is achievable and support towards chartership is encouraged.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2years experience in a Quantity Surveying/ Assistant QS position, preferably with a consultancy however we are open on this aspect.
- Ideally RICS accredited or chartered.
- Knowledge/ experience of M+E quantity surveying services.
- Capable of handling production of contract sums and budgets, receiving final accounts and agreeing with various contractors
- Basic understanding electrical and radio frequency systems and equipment would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate, precise and passionate about providing a fantastic service to clients.
Expected salary between £30-55k dependant on previous experience, this position will require 1day working in the Birmingham office and 4days working from home per week (option to use the office more should you wish), to be considered for this position apply today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction