Strategy & Policy Development Support Officer needed in Weston Super Mare £11.45 per hr ref RQ611212
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
To support the Strategy and Policy Development Team to refresh their strategy and Policy documents.
ideally candidates will be:
- Graduates with a degree in Social Studies/Humanities/ Liberal Arts/ Politics/ International Relations or equivalent, who is looking to gain some work experience in strategy and policy development.
- Someone with strong written, verbal, analytical and research skills,
- Someone who is confident using excel, Microsoft Word, website copy and social media
- Someone who is looking for a first step into Strategy and Policy Development work
This role will be hybrid working
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services