After School Club Leader needed for a Primary School in North Tyneside
- Are you motivated, fun and friendly?
- Have you got experience of working with children?
- Do you want a rewarding career?
A welcoming and warming primary school in North Tyneside are looking for dynamic, energetic and well organised individual to work in the out of hours School clubs. The candidate will be expected to work in the after school clubs with children ages 4-11 years old.
The candidate will be expected to ensure all children are safe and feel secure in the provision with consistent support to a high standard. It is a perfect role for someone who wants a fun and rewarding career working with children.
As the role is a leading position, the right candidate must be resourceful, have great leadership and organisational skills.
The school is seeking for the After School Club Leader to work 16 hours a week plus one hour planning during term time. The shifts are Monday-Friday 3:00pm-6:00pm.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A Level 2 Qualification or a minimum of 6 months experience in a school
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Experience supporting children on a 1-2-1 basis
- Experience of supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- Be hardworking and professional at all times
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year