A leading Defence & Aerospace organisation is requiring a Programme Manager join them on a 6 month contract in Bristol.
- Must either hold SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain this
- Working inside IR35 paying up to £80 per hour Umbrella.
- Role is working on site in Bristol with regular remote working available
You will be responsible for the full Lifecycle of large, complex projects on bus networks, from defining the delivery methodology through to ensuring successful delivery and transition to service.
- Ensure that all customer requirements are met through the bid phase, developing the identified deliverables and ensuring a realistic delivery plan
- Support contractual negotiations on successful award of the contract
- Ensure that all contractual obligations are successfully achieved
- Monitor project performance, defining actions aimed at the improvement of project performance to maximise the economic and financial objectives of the project
- Ensure achievement of project goals during the entire lifecycle of project
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other