The Job: Product Quality Test Technician
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Contract Type: Full Time & Permanent
Industry: Consumer Goods & Manufacturing
As a Product Quality Test Technician, your responsibility will be as followed:
- To lead execution and testing of products to ensure that all equipment and tools are available within a laboratory to complete the suits of tests.
- Manage test sample collection, recording of data and storage of products to meet a laboratory standard.
- Managing the workload and organise testing accordance to business priorities.
- Maintain all test results for traceability, as well as being able to writ technical reports in order to provide feedback to improve product quality and or validate new parts and machines.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment, implement and commotion new lab equipment.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- HND/HNC or equivalent
- Technical expertise.
- Technical Report Writing.
- Data Capture/Data Presentation
If you think this is something in which you would be interested in, please can you apply either directly or furthermore - send your cv to me:
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other