12-month FTC | Surrey | Hybrid
We are looking for a Project Manager who has:
- Experience in delivering multiple IT projects
- Good knowledge of ERP, CRM, e-commerce systems, Marketing campaign system (Adobe, SAP etc.) and Analytics
- Project management certificate (or similar)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Visio, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ownership of allocated projects from planning through to delivery
- Identify key project stakeholders and build effective relationships with Online Experience team members
- Prepare project plans and business requirement documentation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure critical controls are implemented
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their status, their requirements, and deadlines
- Identify risks and recommend plan for contingencies
- Track and resolves risks, issues, and action items throughout project lifecycle
- Ensure project activities meet requirements and corporate standards
- Prepare presentation material and present to senior managers as and when required
- Manage issues related to business professionally and promptly.
- Understand solutions and present to the client for business opportunities
- Identification and development of new business opportunities in the client base
- Clearly understand the customers' requirements to ensure requirements are fully captured
- Involvement in meetings and workshops from initiation to delivery.
- Maintain and form new relationships with multiple decision makers in the client base
- Produce reports for internal use (weekly, monthly basis)
- Provide strategic account management for helping customers to achieve their objectives via our IT projects proposing.
- Work with product management to define product and service offerings that meet customers' needs.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please get in touch so that I can send through the full spec and have a discussion with you.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other