Our Integrated Logistics (ILog) function manages and delivers the tools, parts and in-service support that keep vehicles and equipment well-maintained, from their first launch to the day they're retired from service. We're pleased to offer challenging and interesting careers that bring a sense of pride and purpose. By joining our team, you'll find yourself a role where your voice is heard, your impact is felt, and your contribution is recognised.
You'll also benefit from plenty of opportunities for development, access to specialist training and funded professional qualifications, and a c.27% employer pension contribution. You'll also have access to a wide range of employee networks, including the Women's Inclusive Network, Race & Culture Network, Pride Network, Disability Network - and many more. We recognise that the best people for the job may have commitments outside of work, so we're pleased to promote flexible working to support our colleagues in balancing work and home life.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual at entry level to develop skills in roles primarily engaged in transactional activities working under supervision.
As a Supply Chain Administrator, you will be contributing to the delivery and supporting the supply chain processes. It is a varied role that requires accurate and on-time delivery of item data management which will include effectively utilising various Logistics Information Systems.
You will ensure that a high-quality service is delivered. This will be demonstrated through your ability to collaborate with others, provide suggestions for resolution to problems and to deliver a range of time-sensitive outputs that support your customers in the Front-Line Commands and/or Delivery Teams. A good eye for detail and skills in the management of data will play a vital part of these posts.
Please note some attendance to the stated site may be required for this position.
We strongly recommend tailoring your CV in line with our CV guidance before applying, with specific sections to highlight Key Achievements, Relevant Experience, and Applied Skills & Knowledge.
In this role, you will be entrusted with:
* Monitoring supply chain activities within HMNB Clyde to ensure compliance with the Defence Logistics Framework and on other MOD supply chain regulations.
* Interrogating MOD Logistics Information Systems (IS) to provide supply chain data on request.
* Perform a variety of tasks to ensure that the Logistics IS reflect an accurate record of MOD Inventory held within HMNB Clyde, ensuring that supply chain processes follow Government Accounting Regulations.
* Work closely with Defence Equipment and Support and the Submarine Delivery Agency Supply Chain Managers on all matters related to Inventory held within HMNB Clyde.
* Engaging with internal and external stakeholders as required on matters related to internal distribution within HMNB Clyde.
Due to the security requirements of the position, the role is open to applications from sole UK Nationals only.
What you will be assessed against
To be successful with your application you must demonstrate that you meet the following essential criteria:
* Able to learn quickly with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* Intermediate IT skills and proficiency in the use of databases and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Good customer focus and stakeholder engagement experience.
* Demonstrable communication skills, both verbal and written.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other