Procurement Specialist is required for this Public Sector Service client
This is a multi-faceted role, operating in a fast paced supportive environment, with a high volume of customer contact, at different levels across the organisation.
The schedule of work is variable and is likely to involve multiple activities being conducted in parallel.
Requirement to be confident, dynamic, driven and well organised and apply procurement/sourcing knowledge, excellent customer service and communication skills.
Effectively triage a high volume of incoming sourcing requests and enable delivery of sourcing/procurement activities across Corporate Services
Deliver sourcing/procurement activities in a commercially focused public sector environment
- Experience of delivering procurement projects and activities that have achieved value for money and savings
- Demonstrable experience of driving value from procurement opportunities
- Demonstrable level of problem-solving procurement specific challenges
- Demonstrable level of negotiation and dispute resolution skill set
- Knowledge and experience of delivering procurement/sourcing in accordance with the Utilities Contract Regulations 2016 or Public Contract Regulations 2015
- Experienced with agile cross-functional collaborative working methods
- Previous experience of delivering sourcing/procurement activities in a commercially focused public sector environment
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work flexibly, in a fast-paced environment across a range of sourcing activities
- Previous experience of indirect and/or corporate services procurement
- Previous experience of delivering sustainable procurement, including social value
This role is Inside of IR35
Milton Keynes base with home working aviailable
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other