Our client is a hugely successful food manufacturing multi-site business. With sustained growth and continued extensive investment in this factory this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Engineering Manager to join this high performing team.
Job Title: Engineering Manager/Maintenance Manager
- We are looking for a highly experienced Engineering Manager who has led a team in a food or FMCG environment.
- You will be a credible senior team player who is a natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. As Engineering Manager, you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through their people
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will work as part of the senior management team on this site. With a small team you will lead a key function on this site. You will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- You will responsible for building the annual investment plan, the implementation of the revenue expenditure programme as well as managing the Capex for the site.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance and delivering world class internal customer service.
- As Engineering Manager, you will share, guide and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your senior team to develop a world class Engineering platform
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department. Ensuring that practices are kept up to date with current and proposed legislation regarding Engineering Safety Statutes and Codes of Practice
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/11490 or for a confidential discussion, please call me Carole Hearn on 0161 832 7463 or email your CV [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing