Due to considerable growth and expansion, my client with a fantastic reputation is excited to be looking for an experienced Recruitment Assistant to join their People team on an intial fixed term contact of 3 months.
Working as part of an existing team you will be responsible for driving end-to-end campaigns and implement creative strategies to recruit the best people for both a UK & EU team.
This position will include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the full end to end transactional process from taking the job brief, preparing job descriptions and advertisements, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and reference checking, in-line business practices.
- Partner with people team to find and attract the best UK & EU talent.
- Recommend, and implement recruitment strategies as appropriate.
- Provide support to the people team on best practice recruitment processes and strengthen processes where appropriate.
- Support the team as required on special projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience of working in a consultancy or internal recruitment or similar position
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Stimulated by working in a fast-paced office environment
- Highly collaborative with experience of supporting multiple teams
- Communicates confidently, expressing information and key points with clarity
- Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships with a diversity of people is essential
- Strong team player with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and familiar with always maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information
- Excellent computer literacy to include Outlook, Power Point, Excel and use of in-house systems
What’s in if for you?
Internal wellness program
Eye care vouchers and 30 day fitness challenges.
Bring your pet to work” each week,
Employee of the Month and Year awards
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, supportive, and collaborative work family. Full training and induction will be provided to ensure you receive the very best start.
This role is initially being offered on a fixed term contract of 3 months with the potential opportunity of a longer-term opportunity. For more information please apply today.
Contact: [email protected]
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales