Level 3 Teaching Assistants with SEMH experience needed for a school in North Tyneside
Do you enjoy supporting children and helping them develop in their education?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant and have you worked with children who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs?
Do you have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher?
Hello Education are looking for two Level 3 Teaching Assistants to have the opportunity to work in a fantastic primary school in North Tyneside.
The school require Teaching Assistants who have worked with special needs students before, particularly SEMH/Social, Emotional and Mental Health. You must be experienced working with challenging behaviour and the school needs people who are resilient.
This positions are full time and to commence from September.
The successful TA’s / Teaching Assistants should have the following:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Experience working with special needs particularly SEMH/Social Emotional and Mental Health
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education