Transport Technician needed in Southampton £11.80 per hr PAYE -5208454
This role will involve:
- Answer internal/external enquiries and resolve problems related to the services provided dealing with demanding and dissatisfied customers in a polite and sensitive manner.
- Provide technical customer support relating to the issuance and use of SmartCities cards in different service areas including the commercial applications of the Solent Go card customer management system resolving errors that customers experience with their smartcard at bus and ferry ticket machines.
- Understand, interpret and apply local and national policy/guidelines/criteria in order to accurately assess applications to determine eligibility, liaising with applicants and internal/external stakeholders as required and for eligible applicants make appropriate transport arrangements/order public transport passes/issue smartcards/issue concessions within specified timescales.
- Deal with requests to change, cancel and replace lost passes/smartcards and use address alerts to check continued eligibility to transport.
- Deal with problems and issues related to bookings including timings, amendments, cancellations, client behaviour, driver behaviour etc. liaising with schools, transport operators, Social Services, foster parents and other internal/external stakeholders as appropriate.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis with hybrid working
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration