Business Support Officer needed in Lambeth £20.42 per hr PAYE -RQ610805
This role will involve:
- Analysis of financial data sets (audit).
- To carry out analysis of financial transactions, comparing data to ensure that financial transactions are correctly coded.
- To prepare reports on findings.
- Comparing data sets to match entries.
- Identifying anomalies and preparing reports to support the Redress Coordinator in reconciliation of accounts
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance