D365 F&O Technical Consultant, Microsoft Gold Partner, £50K – Europe Wide (Remote Working)
Pearson Carter is working very closely with a Microsoft Partner who are looking for a D365 F&O Technical Consultant/Developer to join their team and work on large-scale D365 F&O projects.
As a D365 F&O Consultant, you will help deliver innovative ideas and contribute to some of the UK’s largest D365 F&O projects.
With offices globally and expanding practice in across Europe, this is an excellent opportunity to join this Microsoft Gold Partner as they scale up in the UK. This opportunity comes with exceptional career progression opportunities – including the roadmap to becoming a director!
This job is offering a very completive salary of £50K + with excellent benefits!
- Provide guidance and preparation of suitable product documentation where required.
- Ensure a smooth transition to Support new implementations by hands-on assistance at client sites during Go Live.
- Gain a solid understanding of client business; their industry, organization, systems, challenges, and objectives.
- Provide basic technical support for the project life cycle.
- Excellent experience working on Dynamics D365/F&O
- Past involvement in implementation/Upgrade projects.
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services is a must
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations.
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £50,000 Along with bonuses and benefits such as private health care, a pension scheme, car allowance and many more.
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet