Company/Personal Performance Related Bonus, 27 days holiday PLUS the 8 for BH, 9 day working fortnight which allows you to have 2 Fridays OFF every month - as well as their company pension scheme, Cycle to Work (if you're local) and many more - this is a business that just keeps on giving!
They are a ground-breaking business who are a critical component to some of the most top-secret industries are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer. Due to significant expansion and growth, this role is perfectly aligned for Manufacturing/Production Engineers who are relatively new into industry (circa 3 years experience) and are looking to work for a business where they can feel the satisfaction of the impact they make to the critical areas of this business.
As the newly appointed Manufacturing Engineer, you will take the lead on the following:
* Managing all stages and aspects of manufacturing from initial enquiry to final delivery
* Performing fill life-cycle product development
* Create methodologies and design fixtures for production
* Test and evaluate tooling and fixturing methodologies
* Evaluation of final product’s conformity against customer specifications
* Ensuring the activities maintained are within budget and scope of project
Due to the nature of this clients work, you will be required to have SC Clearance checks performed IF you are successful in the role.
HIT 'APPLY NOW' for your chance to take the next game-changing step in your career
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Company/Personal Performance Related Bonus, 27 days holiday PLUS the 8 for BH, 9 day working fortnight which allows you to have 2 Fridays OFF every month - as well as their company
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities