Infrastructure Engineer needed in Shefford £36.14 per hr PAYE -RQ610022
This role will involve:
- Using SCCM to patch and update windows servers and workstations
- VMWare enterprise administration and management
- Backup configuration and management
- Azure AD subscription management, server build, SAAS/PAAS management (not just a reference to “AzureAD”)
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis with hybrid working
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities