Location: Crofton, Wakefield
Hourly Rate: £10.49 PAYE / £13.09 Umbrella
Hours Per Week: Average 44 hours per week
- 4 on 4 off Permanent Nights
- Monday – Sunday (Flexibility)
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days Per Year
- Long term contract Duration
This opportunity for a Traincare Operative offers initial (paid) training at the start, along with onsite health and safety training.
Once training has been completed, the Traincare Operative will be placed on shifts along with a team where they will conduct train cleaning onsite at the Depot.
The position is based on a busy Rail depot and all applicants would be expected to complete the following:
- Daily and Periodic heavy cleans to a high standard
- Internal and external cleans
- Chemical Handling (COSHH regulations)
- Manual labour
- Complete Bio-Cleans (disinfect toilets and buffet cars)
- Work within a safety critical environment
- Fuel line duties including Re-Fuelling, CET extraction and replenishing water & Screen wash
- Report any maintenance issues to enable fleets to go into service at required standard
- Radio communication/ point of contact for DP/Team leaders
- Train staff to complete service/ heavy cleans to highest possible standard.
- Industrial carpet cleaning throughout fleet for Grand Central
- Diversity training
- Manual handling
- Health and safety (Zero attitude scheme)
If you have some cleaning or heavy industry experience? Happy to work shifts/nights including weekends? Have your own method of transport (due to location)?
Then we would love to speak with you!
If you would like to find out more, or be considered for the Traincare Operative role then please send an up-to-date CV to [email protected] or call the Orion Rail team on 0118 9239251
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS AN DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION (this is standard procedure on Rail depots)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing