Enforcement Officer needed in Harrow paying £15.84 per hr- Reference: HAR-011297
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Carry out Enforcement functions including to enable the Client to meet its statutory obligations of private housing, environmental protection, animal services, including inspection, enforcement, education and advice.
- Carry out Enforcement functions in a customer facing front line environment representing the client in often challenging and hostile circumstances in the execution of duties.
- Carry out Enforcement functions between 25% - 40% from an office base, and from between 60% to 75% from site-based visits to premises in Harrow Client, carrying appropriate equipment.
- Work as part of an Enforcement team in accordance with statutory requirements and in compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Represent the Client as a duly authorised Officer to educate and work in partnership with relevant internal and external organisations to enhance the safety and wellbeing of the public.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services