We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Associate Dentist to join a friendly and supportive practice near Neath!
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time or Part-Time role – Monday to Friday – Sociable working hours
- 50% Split on all Private work completed
- General, Cosmetic and Orthodontic treatments offered to patients
- Excellent levels of Patient demand and high Patient footfall
- Discounted Training and Development opportunities offered to all Clinicians !
- Immediate start available
- Modern, Advanced and Spacious practice – NHS & Private
- State-of-the-art Air Filtration + Chain of Protective measure to ensure safety
- Well-led Practice with friendly and supportive team – Including Fully Qualified Nurses
- Huge Investments in Technology including Digital X-rays, CBCT Scanner and Itero Scanner
- Practice is situated in a beautiful location - with nearby amenities
- Free Parking available directly outside practice
- Come and Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing