Do you want to work for a engineering and manufacturing company as a CNC operator, where hard work is appreciated, you’re not just a number, your work is valued?
Due to a large increase in work, my client is looking for a CNC operator. Working here on a Permanent basis your skills will be sharpened, technical knowledge expanded all whilst working alongside some of the best of the business.
This is a great Opportunity to further your skills as a CNC operator
The CNC operator will have these skills:
- Experience in working in an engineering/manufacturing environment (Desirable)
- Understand and follow H&S processes.
- Machining knowledge using Heidenhain controls (Desirable, but full training can be given)
- A hands-on person with a keen eye for detail.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Willing to train on all levels of machinery
The benefits for the CNC operator are;
- salary; 20-25k
- 25 days hols plus bank hols
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing