Business Support Officer based in Bournemouth and the rate is £10.19ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5208846
The successful candidate will be required to provide general assistance and support to the Admissions Services Team. This will involve assisting in providing responses to enquiries from educational establishments, members of the public and colleagues from other departments.
The applicant will be required to have daily contact with various external bodies such as schools, parents and various agencies connected with children and young people. .
Main Duties include:
- Assisting in the provision of home to school transport for pupils who are eligible
- Assisting in the provision of information to parents and schools together with the allocation of places to children in schools.
- Providing a support service for other members of the team.
- Providing support generally to senior staff.
- Supporting arrangements for admissions including writing letters and maintaining databases.
- General filing and opening, logging and distribution of section mail.
- Input and checking of computer data.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration