Financial Support Officer based in Malton and the rate is £13.98ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ613859
The successful candidate will be required on a part time basis 21- 30 hours per week. The hours could be worked over 3, 4 or 5 days / week with some flexibility over working hours.
The post holder will need to attend the office at least 1 day/week but can work from home the rest of the days.
They will be responsible for contributing to and supporting the development and delivery of the objectives by:
- Supporting the financial management and accountancy officers and budget managers and assisting in the production relevant supporting material
- Supporting the Senior Financial Support Officer in undertaking a full range of financial management processes, including, resolving issues, budget monitoring, reconciling accounts, supporting closedown of year end accounts, assisting with financial returns, car parks administration, parish precepts and handling cash.
Supporting the administration of key financial processes and advising and assisting other officers on all aspects relating to their use such as:
- Banking and cash management
- Creditors and payments made by the council
- Debtors and payments made to the council
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance