Are you a great people’s person? Do you love solving problems? If you think you would enjoy a role where you can build rapport with wedding couples by offering excellent service, then read on!
You will join our wonderful Customer Care team to offer an exceptional and personal service, tailored to each individual customer in a calm and professional manner. We’re extremely proud of our close-knit, family orientated and fun culture, and this is an exciting opportunity for a smart and conscientious individual.
- General customer support via telephone, email and online chat (including online purchase issues, delivery and order updates, product returns etc.)
- Managing the daily Customer Care mailbox, within our agreed response time of 24 hours
- Proactively contacting customers with updates
- Liaising with external teams, including IT, Sales and Fulfillment to ensure a smooth customer journey from Registration through to the final gift delivery
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in working with a CRM system is highly advantageous
- A good level of computer literacy is essential (especially using MS Office)
- Excellent communication over phone and email
- 23 days paid holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)?
- Annual Bonus Scheme up to 30%
- Discount Scheme (over 500 Brands) – brands include The White Company, LSA,
Nkuku, Le Creuset, Oka, Denby, Garden Trading Company, Neom, Emma
Bridgewater, Weber, Soho Home, Blush & Blue and more (discounts of up to 75% off RRP for selected brands)
- Discounted Private Healthcare
- A friendly office with a cool vibe & regular socials
7.5 hour shifts between 8am - 6pm, Mon-Sat (Av. 1 in 4 Saturdays) Salary: Competitive, plus generous annual bonus
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services