A special needs school based in Morpeth is looking to recruit a General SEND Teacher to start in September 2022. The role will involve teaching children aged from 2 to 19 years old with a wide range of special educational needs.
The children who attend this school have a range of needs such as Autism, behavioural difficulties, speech, language and communication difficulties and social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
You must be able to build rapport easily with young people and be someone the students can rely on.
This is a full time role and will commence in September 2022.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- QTS with special needs experience
- Experience teaching from KS1 to KS5
- Special needs experience
- Previous experience of working in a special needs school
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year