Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA needed in a middle school in North Tyneside
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant/ HLTA?
Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated?
Are you passionate and skilled with Art/Design Technology?
Hello Education are looking for an experienced Art and Design Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA to help children at a school in North Tyneside.
The ideal candidate must be passionate for the subjects and inspire children. The HLTA mut also be flexible, creative and comply to Health and Safety regulations.
The HLTA will be expected to support and assist children in the classrooms for subject progression, perform small group work, prepare art and DT resources, and assist the teacher in lessons when needed.
Knowledge and a great understanding in Art, Textiles, Resistant Materials, Graphics and Food Technology is essential.
The position will be full time (37.5 hours a week), term time only from September until August 2023.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- HLTA Qualification or status
- Experience working with Key Stage Two/KS2 to Key Stage Three/ KS3
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
- A passion for Art and Design
Hello Education can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant /HLTA:
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- The guarantee of a hard-working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
Hello Education have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Rhianna on 0191 691 5007 or email your CV to [email protected]
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year