Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join a reputable Estate Agency in Birmingham City Centre.
The role of a Lettings Negotiator is fast paced and as such you will be an ambitious individual eager to hone your skills.
As a Lettings Negotiator you will be working as part of a busy lettings team and you will be responsible for:
- Arranging property viewings
- Negotiating lets
- Listening to potential tenants requirements and finding the best suited property
- Carrying out administration duties from start to move in
- Liaising with customers to answer any queries they have
- Registering applicants and ensuring all required documentation is obtained
- Carrying out valuations
As a Lettings Negotiator you will have the following skill set:
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience across either sales, lettings or both
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license with access to a car is essential
- Recent experience working within the property sector would be advantageous
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- Great basic salary and commission structure
- Progression path
- Parking permit
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or Estate Agent Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join a well-established Estate Agency with unrivalled career progression and uncapped commission.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year
'A' level/Higher or equivalent