Do you enjoy working with complex technology and challenging your mind?! Perhaps you're feeling stuck in a rut and are looking for a new challenge with progression opportunities within the Quality department?! Then look no further...
Working on some exciting and confidential projects, a successful and constantly expanding manufacturing company are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their Quality team on a permanent basis.
As a Quality Engineer your duties will include:
- Lead the implementation of Quality Improvement projects, utilizing relevant tools and techniques
- Collaborate with customers’ quality and engineering personnel to ensure all internal system comply with expectations
- Provide quality support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerance, and performance related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Lead and facilitate the use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Support the NCR process. Leading activities associated with on-conforming product, services, and processes. Initiating containment action, identifying root causes, ensuring robust and rigorous investigation and problem resolution is undertaken and reviewed for effectiveness.
- Lead the implementation of Quality Improvement projects, utilizing relevant tools and techniques.
- Support maintenance of Quality system to ISO9001
- Supporting Internal audits (and external when required) in line with the audit schedule.
- Support the Quality Manager preparing KPI data monthly and annual reviews. Play an active part in writing/amending/reviewing and issuing internal processes.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, 40 hours per week. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click 'apply' or contact Lucy at Orion Reading today, thank you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent