This is a brand-new role, created solely to increase capability within the team making it a great time to start with the business. By you joining, you will enable them to have greater insight and visibility. This will result in the ability to make well-informed decisions, bringing positive effects to their millions of customers.
As part of the PMO function, you will be involved in managing large amounts of fundamental data, analysing and comprehending the concepts in order to understand what is happening and why. It is essential that you have the ability absorb and analyse large amounts of data, plus the ability to liaise with stakeholders and bring the information to them.
This business operates within a regulated environment and therefore working with regulators is desirable but not essential. Similarly, utilities experience would be advantageous, but the most important qualities are the abilities to manage data and insights.
You will be:
* An excellent communicator with a natural ability to build credibility to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders, and drive change in behaviour.
* Proactive, demonstrating a high level of initiative, and having a positive can-do attitude.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, analysing data, and presenting pragmatic solutions to challenges, showcasing your analytical skills.
* Resilient, adapting to the pressures of work and working in a constant changing environment.
Your core responsibilities will be:
* Collating, analysing and presenting information to provide insight to support the effective and efficient delivery of corporate outcomes.
* Evaluating and improving processes and documents related to regulatory requirement and liaise with key business stakeholders to understand and escalate any changes, risks and opportunities.
* Exerting significant influence on standardisation of processes and procedures, and be accountable for ensuring that compliance, and governance processes are maintained in all aspects of project, programme and portfolio planning, delivery.
* Providing clear recommendations and strategic advice of interventions
* Providing support and analysis, for the annual budget setting activity, to facilitate the agreement of the budget being completed in line with corporate deadlines.
* Driving continuous improvements, through utilising the systems, tools and data and possibly further develop these systems/tools to increase efficiencies within the role.
This role will be full time Monday to Friday with a hybrid approach to working. You will receive a salary of up to £37,300 per annum depending on skills and experience as well as other benefits including:
* Company and performance-related bonus
* Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
* Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
* Health benefits through a Cash Plan
* Two paid community volunteering days a year
* 25 days annual holiday
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other