Working with a global technology business that delivers propulsion and intelligent solutions for customers in the automotive, aerospace, motorsport, and marine sectors. We pioneered combining video and data to enhance data analysis in motorsport. More recently, we brought our knowledge and experience to the road, giving motoring enthusiasts everywhere professional level analysis.
We're looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated Software Engineers to join our software team and help us build our next generation automotive platform. If you're passionate about writing great code, love working in a team, and want to shape the software you build, we want to hear from you.
You'll be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle; from design and prototyping, through planning and implementation, to testing, deployment and maintenance. We can offer a clear career path, job security, interesting projects, and a friendly team-oriented environment. We also support hybrid working; you'll only be required to come into the office for activities that can't be done remotely, e.g.?test infrastructure setup, team collaboration days etc.
Most of the Embedded AUTOSAR team's code is written in C, targeting AUTOSAR. Every Software Engineer gets all the hardware they need, including PSUs, dev boards, and debug equipment for developing our Automotive platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, talented software engineers to help create a truly global platform for leading automotive manufacturers and their motoring enthusiasts around the world.
What it takes to be a Cosworth Embedded Software Engineer:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Industry experience delivering quality embedded software solutions written in C
- Excellent skills using embedded C
- You enjoy tackling complex problems and strive for simplicity in your solutions
- You value clean, readable code and have a keen eye for detail
- You thrive in collaborative team environments and are enthusiastic about delivering great products
- You help ensure high standards through code reviews and automated tests
- You are passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies.
- Experience developing for AUTOSAR
- In-depth understanding of pre-emptive real-time multitasking operating systems
- Experience developing Automotive solutions, including ISO 14229
- Experience working within an agile development team.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, which increases by 1 day every 5 years
- Workplace pension, matched up to 6%
- Free onsite parking
- Private Medical Insurance (optional)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Family Friendly Policies
- Flexible Working Options
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other