Site Support Assistant needed in Oxford £10.60 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5208945
This role will involve:
- Provide face to face services and signposting to site users, gathering and providing information about access to services and assistance, and prioritising requests according to needs and requirements.
- Provide facilities services routinely as required, being pro-active, flexible
- To work effectively and positively with partners, contractors, colleagues, customers, elected Members, and other stakeholders and in accordance with organisational and statutory policies and requirements.
- Be responsible for routine site checks. Promote and deliver organisational health and safety policies.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration