Dynamics Ax Finance Systems Analyst, £50,000, Full Time, End-User
Pearson Carter is working very closely with a Manufacturing End-User in the UK looking for a D365 Finance Systems Analyst to join their team and support their Dynamics AX system.
Our global End User client has dominated their industry since they were founded over 20 years ago, this is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative growing company with offices across Europe, America and Asia!
This job is offering a very completive salary of £50K + with excellent benefits!
- Overseeing the maintenance and configuration of their Microsoft Dynamics AX Dynamics system
- 1st and 2nd Line Support – resolving user requests and analysing issues
- Experience working with SQL.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX (preferably 2012)
- Proficiency in SQL queries in analysing data issues and application security
- Competent in working in a fast-paced business and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £50,000 Along with bonuses and benefits such as private health care, a pension scheme, and many more.
Head office in Telford with Home base flexibility
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, End-user, Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, UK Wide, Remote, Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, London, London, Manchester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Scotland, Northeast.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet