Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Driven to find a challenging position, where you can develop and flourish as an engineer?
Come from a special-purpose machinery design background?
Want to join a highly successful, international machinery manufacturer developing complex machines?
We are a booming automation solutions company specialising in the development and manufacture of bespoke special-purpose machinery and equipment, servicing the food & beverage manufacturing market. Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our highly motivated team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop machinery to meet performance, operational and cost specifications
- Generate designs and drawings that are of optimum quality
- Continually identify, implement, monitor and update processes and practices to ensure a high standard of consistency with design philosophies
- Overseeing the full life cycle of development projects
- Continually identify, implement, monitor and update processes
To be successful, you will need:
- A background in working with machinery design
- A problem-solving approach
- 3D technical drawing experience
- A degree in engineering or equivalent
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing