You will be a Senior Field Service Engineer and part of the Field Services Team, from our office in Wymbush, Milton Keynes. This position is 80% field based and 20% site cover.
The key responsibility for a Senior Field Service Engineer is to attend client sites and perform break-fix maintenance for all reported issues. You are also expected to respond to reactive issues and complete the successful installation of both software and hardware to meet client requirements.
For this you will have -
- 3+ years’ experience as an Engineer supporting SME’s;
- Familiar with working to SLA’s to meet both customer and contract requirements;
- Troubleshooting experience to an expert level (Level 3 support);
- Experience of supporting multi-site clients;
- Qualified to at least one of the following - MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSA: Office365 or MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCNA (Switching and routing) or VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV).
- VoIP Telephony;
- Mac Experience;
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- Windows Server Technologies (2008/2012/2016).
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016.
- VMware / Hyper-V.
- PC / Server Hardware.
- Active Directory.
- Firewalls (ideally SonicWall) and Routers.
- Backup Technologies (Backup Exec, Veeam etc.).
- Networking, including DNA, DHCP.
- NAS and Storage Technologies.
As a services business, we don’t have a product to sell. The key to our success is the service that is delivered and therefore the people that deliver it. We are proud to be an ‘Investors in People’ company.The benefits that we offer are –
- An industry matching salary plus car allowance. We also have an account with Trainline.com for all train travel that is needed.
- Contributory pension scheme – Up to 2%.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Receive up to 10 days training per annum, relevant to your position (Microsoft, VMware etc.).
- Fully funded Open University degree.
- Employee share ownership scheme.
- When you join us you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks from Perkbox.
- Support is just a phone call away with this valuable employee service that we offer called EASE from Westfield Health.
- Free financial wellbeing advise and competitive loans through the Neyber platform.
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Mtech Scheme (technology loans on discounted IT products).
- Work in attractive office space with plenty of off-street parking – The office has: Pool, darts, ping pong, private gym, American diner and think pods for those quiet times.
- On-site weekly boot camp funded by us
- Take part in our regular events and activities outside of work. This is for charity or just for fun
MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSA: Office365 or MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCNA (Switching and routing) or VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV) plus all of the essential technical skills as there will be a technical test.