Compliance Access Project Manager needed in Billericay £16.91 per hr PAYE - V073631
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
This role will involve:
- Ensure any property where access is required has received contact prior to any current servicing expiring.
- Coordinate resources from front facing teams to ensure any pre-court protocols are met.
- Where necessary complete and submit court paperwork to obtain injunction to gain access
- Attend court and coordinate any necessary witnesses
- Post court- ensure injunctions are served and where access is still refused obtain enforcement with the court.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property