A leading utilities business requires a Data Analyst. Applicants need exposure to / experience with visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik view, Qlik Sense, Highcharts) and have experience of data collation, curation, visualisation and analysis.
In a team of 4 other Data Analysts, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Data collation/aggregation - Working with multiple data sources/ systems and joining up tables together.
- Data curation- Filter data, remove/ address anomalies, prepare data, fill data gaps by talking to business (where needed).
- Data Visualisation- Tools and techniques to visualise curated data. Familiarity with forms of visualisation charts - line/bar/ pie/ histogram/ waterfall etc, plots -scatter/bubble/box etc, maps - heat maps, dot distribution maps etc.
- Data analysis techniques such as timeseries analysis, regression, correlation modelling, linear/exponential forecasting etc..
Data Analyst applicants should meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years within a data analyst or data administration role
- Previous experience with / exposure to visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik view, Qlik Sense, Highcharts)
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload based on value/dashboard
- Comfortable with a mix of office and remote working
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other