We're looking for a Security Service Engineer to work for our client.
They are one of the UK's best‑known providers of fire safety and security solutions for businesses and organisations nationwide. For nearly 200 years, their mission has been to make your world a safer place by protecting their customers with essential systems, equipment and services.
If you can demonstrate experience of security service engineering then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Servicing security alarm systems
- Knowledge of intruders , CCTV and access control systems for both reactive and preventive calls
- Experience of security service engineering
- Additional experience of CCTV and access control systems
- Further experience of servicing security alarm systems
- A full UK driving license
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- The ability to work as a team
- Current qualifications
- A full driving licence is needed for this role
- Basic salary: Up to £29,000 per annum
- Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
- Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £5,200 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
- Benefits include:
-- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
-- Optional overtime
-- Free parking
-- Company vehicle
-- Generous pension scheme
-- Fully funded study
-- Experienced , dynamic and highly skilled leadership team
Think that this Security Service Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Security Service Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Security Service Engineer, CCTV And Access Control Systems or as a Servicing Security And Alarm Systems.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
circa £5k overtime
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities