Dynamics NAV/BC Project Manager up to £60,000
Pearson Carter are working with a brilliant number one Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central Partner based in the UK offering great benefits and flexible home working. They are looking to expand their team as they have won new D365 BC project across the UK and Europe. They are looking for someone who has experience with Dynamics NAV/ D365BC as a Project Manager.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience and Flexible home working+ Excellent Benefits.
- Work as part of a NAV/D365 Business Central team while demonstrating great leadership qualities and guidance
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Manage the project from start to finish & ensure a smooth delivery of all the different phases of the project
- Review reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- Manage the budgets and ensure the project is met on time and to budget
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload
- Strong project management experience
- Strong team leadership with excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Dynamics NAV/BC or similar ERP’s
- Able to meet strict deadlines reporting to senior members/board members
They offer an excellent salary package up to £60k and flexible home remote working + great benefits.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central Partner is based in the UK.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Functional Consultant, Functional Developer, BC Functional Consultant, Business Central Consultant, NAV, D365BC, Navision, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading Oxfordshire, North West, North East, Scotland, Wales, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Greater London, West Midlands, East Midlands, Merseyside, Liverpool, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Birmingham, Coventry, south Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Southampton, Northampton, Nottinghamshire, Leeds.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing