Senior SCCM Engineer
James Adams is seeking an experienced Senior SCCM Engineer to join a well-established and award-winning company in Birmingham. Working as part of the project team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in being part of an in-house Infrastructure team as they continue with their cloud transformation.
The Senior SCCM Engineer will be a highly motivated and experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer with broad technical knowledge and experience supporting a growing IT infrastructure.
- Manage server environments to agree with availability and performance targets
- Actively drive security and system improvements
- Proactively drive activities to reduce service risk, increase resilience and improve performance by working to minimise long-term issues with problem management
- Drive resolution of incidents and problems, especially those with a security implication, and take proactive action to avoid occurrences or repeats
- Follow core processes and procedures such as change control and incident logging
- Documentation, design, operations and support of platforms
27 days holiday, Private Healthcare, Bonus, flexible/home working and more
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet