Lead Business Analyst (Data) – Investment Management – London
A Lead Business Analyst who has specialised in Data is required by a leading global Investment Management firm to join a growing team at their London office.
High quality, easily accessible data is essential for the continuing growth of the firm and is seen as critical to exceptional investment performance and an excellent service to their clients. The Lead (or Senior) Business Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analysing and defining the data needs of the organisation, and contributing to the design of the data architecture and the roadmap to its delivery.
You will be a professional and personable individual, able to build strong, collaborative relationships as you will need to work with all functions to build a holistic view of data needs and bring stakeholders of all levels along for the journey of delivering the vision.
The role will include:
- Collect and synthesize data across the firm and identify gaps
- Defining strategy and planning execution
- A focus on investors
- Working with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Documenting and presenting findings
- Data modelling
- Architectural design input
- Influencing process and technology change
You will need:
- Relevant experience within Financial Services, ideally Investment Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Consistent follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent business writing and Powerpoint
- Experience with investment workflow is advantageous
- Data modelling and Database design
This is an opportunity to join a group of dedicated professionals within a major player in the sector that are committed to individual and corporate growth. There are broad opportunities for learning and advancement, particularly as the UK operation matures.
Are you an experienced BA with a passion for effecting positive change in an organisation? Do you want to work within an organisation with a real appetite for data excellence, bringing together enterprise data architecture, data governance, data integrity, and market data services? Do you want to use your analytical skills with your personality and be recognised and rewarded for the success that brings? If you are still reading, this role probably ticks a lot of boxes. If it sounds like a bit of you, then don’t hesitate; get in touch and get involved!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance