Home Ownership Property Manager needed in Basingstoke paying £16.07 per hr- Reference: 5209115
This is a full time role on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Deliver the highest level of service to customers ensuring queries, requests and transactional matters are responded to and progressed.
- Deliver robust, effective and comprehensive tenancy and leasehold management ensuring adherence to all aspects of legal agreements, legislation, compliance requirements and regulation, best practice and policies.
- Manage current and former customer accounts to provide effective income management, including taking appropriate and proportionate legal action and attending court and evictions, in order to maximise the collection of all rent, charges and debt in line with policies, procedures and targets.
- Carry out regular building and estate inspections as part of wider activities to ensure our residents have a safe living environment.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that planned, responsive and major works are completed with proper customer consultation and communication, ensuring sinking fund contributions are realistic and costs are recovered in line with Sovereign’s policies and procedures.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property