Permanent / Full-Time
Up to £20, 000 dependant on experience
Plus Company Benefits Holidays 25 days plus 8 bank holidays Childcare Vouchers Healthcare and Death In Service Insurance
Are you an experienced Payroll officer looking for a new role?
I have an exciting Payroll Officer opportunity with an established company based in Manchester City Centre.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a fully managed, accurate and timely payroll service and query support service to all staff employed within the company.
- Delivering the end-to-end processing of all company weekly and monthly payrolls including processing new starters and leavers, pay changes, updating the HR and Payroll database.
- Interpreting a number of different sets of terms & conditions across the Group, in relation to sickness calculations, maternity, paternity etc. and providing forecasts in relation to maternity and sickness
- Producing payroll reports to meet internal and external obligations.
- Ensuring all payroll queries from employees, statutory bodies & third parties are responded to accurately and in a timely manner.
- Delivering a managed service in relation to Auto Enrolment & the Groups pension scheme in the form of reconciliation of pension reports.
- Validating & reconciling payments at month end for Finance.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with the reconciliation of the Group PAYE
- Supporting the Payroll Manager in the delivery of all Year End tasks include the Pension fund year end.
- Work with the HMRC to resolve employee queries and also Group tax liability queries in relation to RTI.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with payroll related projects as required by the business, including implementation of a new HR and Payroll database.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within a busy payroll department providing an end-to-end payroll service
- Experience in processing all aspects of payroll year end (P60 to P11d)
- Experience of working on a variety of payroll frequency (e.g. monthly & weekly)
- Understanding of and practical experience in the use of payroll processes and HR & payroll databases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team in one of the market leading companies. If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Payroll Officer in this forward thinking company please apply below and send your CV to us.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.