Technical And Finance Manager needed in Rugby £28.93 per hr ref 5211687
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Leading the Financial Services function, including managing the operation of all activities of the Financial Services and leading all members of financial staff in their work and development.
- Acting as Deputy Section 151 Officer under the Local Government Act 1972 and support the Chief Officer Finance and Performance in the operation and development of all financial activities of the client.
- Supporting the delivery of the Transformation agenda in collaboration with the Transformation lead officer
- Providing financial advice and information to all Councillors and officers
- Contributing towards the democratic and corporate activities of the client.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance