FI Sales & Trader
- The candidate will take an internal Test and if they are successful will proceed to an interview with the general manager.
- The successful candidate should most definitely be able to handle pressure and be able to work on a schedule in order to meet deadlines.
- Working hours are 42.5 per week (8:30-13:00,14:00-18:00).
- Annual leave is 21 days per year (January 1st to December 31st)
CySEC and FCA licenced investment firm
The respective company is currently headquartered in Cyprus and has an emerging market fixed income focus, specifically within Russia and the CIS but also trades Latin America, Middle East and Sub Sahara African paper.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- University graduate degree from an accredited institution is essential,
- Fluent in the English language,
- A proactive approach to business,
- Passion for entrepreneurial setups,
- Developed communication skills,
- Inclination towards networking and creating new relationships & strengthening existing ones,
- IT literate – proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Basic programming skills are an advantage,
- Previous industry experience (3+years) in a fixed income Eurobond Sales and Trading role is preferable,
- Quantitative inclination is an advantage.
- Salary according to qualifications,
- Provident fund,
- Medical and life insurance,
- Working visa.