Our clients are a well-established, mid-sized contractor based in Bristol who have been operating in the UK for over 100years. They are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team, taking responsibility on commercial projects and reporting to the management team. Ideally this person will have prior experience with commercial build projects, including refurbishments and/or fit outs and be pro-active in their working style.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for an upcoming £5million project in the centre of Bristol so experience on projects of a similar size would be great to see, having experience of leading projects of this size will also position you perfectly to slot into the current team structure.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally having worked on commercial build projects, refurbishments and/or fit outs
- Preferably come from a degree background in Quantity Surveying, however we will also consider candidates who have progressed within a company to gain their QS experience.
- Strong knowledge of traditional JCT contracts
- Experienced in working for a Tier1 contractor (or similar)
- One of the most important aspects we look for in candidates is their passion and drive, we are proud of the projects we deliver and whoever joins the team needs to have that same enthusiasm on delivering excellence!
This position is perfect for a well-established Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take on more responsibilities, taking lead on projects and stepping up to a senior QS level once established within the business. This company have plans to continue expanding the commercial team in the near future so now is an excellent time to be joining with excellent internal progression potential.
Expected salary of £45-55k (dependant on experience) + car allowance
There will be the option for some flexible working with this position, however it is important that someone is well located in the Bristol region for regular days on-site in central Bristol.
Apply today for further information and a confidential discussion!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Car Allowance
- Industry Sector Construction