We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Dentist permanent position become available at a dental practice close to Sandhurst
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
We can offer you:
- Full-Time or Part-Time role available
- £6,000 Travel Incentive/Welcome Package – To support a commute from the surrounding areas
- 1,500-2,000 UDAS (2 days per week) OR 4,500-5,000 UDAS (Full-Time) – Can be flexible on allocations – happy to design a bespoke clinic around you!
- £12-£13 per UDA
- 50% Split on Private work
- Can discuss zoning diaries to support special interest clinics and private work
- Open to Foundation Dentist applicants looking for their first Associate role; Very supportive Manager and Teams to encourage growth within your career!
- High-volume Invisalign provider + lots of benefits around this!
- Immediate-start would be ideal
- FTC – Ongoing – Covering long-term sickness
- Full Time or Part Time – Flexible on days
- £450 day rate / 25-30 UDAs per working day – Allocation, not a target – no clawback on underachievement!
- Very well-established Practice – Loyal patients and Busy books!
- Undertaking a full refurbishment- new surgery space to allocate- very modern
- Tight-knit teams – exceptionally supportive and a fantastic social working environment
- High volumes offered of: Invisalign, Implants, Oral Surgery, Cosmetic and Bonding
- Wants a pro-active team player who wants to establish themselves within practice
- Clinical freedom + CPD encouraged
- Fully Digital practice with R4 System, Itero Scanner and Hygienist Support
- Efficient specialist referral pathways between practices in the area – Dentist with Special Interests- lots of private potential through this
- Nearby Parking available
- Be part of our team!
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 020 3912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing