Business Support Officer based in Slough and the rate is £12.20 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ640133
This role will involve:
- Responsible for enrolment and assessment: is prepared, organized and delivered in all venues, rooms in all locations are booked, be part of a rota of staff and resources prepared.
- All courses and examinations have a classroom in a venue booked timely to minimise fees charged and this is recorded on shared planning tools.
- Ensure area data is entered accurately on the MIS including course information, enrolment and registers, following up and correcting any errors.
- Ensure learners are enrolled at centres, ensuring enrolment data are completed, fees collected and places on courses registered on the MIS.
- Be part of a team with Customer Service Advisors and carry out shared tasks including collation of documents and, preparation of literature to send out to residents.
- Responsible for carrying out day to day operational activities of the service in the area centres, providing support to tutors and learners, including for health and safety, and IT.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration